Posted Jul 07, 2022
At Panda International we like to challenge ourselves by offering a recruitment experience above expectations. Because of our emphasis on collaboration, our advanced software and workflows, we’re able to quickly find matching qualities between candidates and clients.
We connect high-level professionals with organizations in the biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, food and medical equipment sectors across Europe. Panda International is focused on Life Sciences, which means that we understand the needs of professionals and the requirements of the jobs we fulfil.
2022 signals a new phase in our journey as we are expanding into new markets across Germany, Switzerland and the USA. Due to this expansion, we have huge internal growth plans and aim to grow by 200 new Panda’s by 2025.
To support our growth ambitions, we are currently looking for a Learning and Development Specialist to grow our in-house Learning and Development Department and coach and develop new colleagues.
Responsibilities of the Learning and Development Specialist
- Delivering training and workshops to groups of recruitment consultants
- On the desk coaching of all consultants at Panda International
- Giving feedback to managers on the development of their consultants
- Giving didactic advice to managers how to assist in the learning and development of their consultants
- Onboarding new employees in close collaboration with managers
- Controlling and improving business ratio’s
- Assist in developing an international and scalable learning and development strategy for the business
- Developing and improving training material in close collaboration with stakeholders
Requirements of the Learning and Development Specialist
- Minimum of 4 years of 360-degree recruitment experience
- A real passion for developing people in a sales environment
- Experience in coaching and developing employees
- A good understanding of business metrics/KPI’s in a recruitment environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (Fluency in Dutch is preferred)
When joining Panda as a Learning and Development Specialist, you will find yourself in a challenging and exciting environment where you are given the opportunity to innovate and grow. Furthermore we offer;
- From day one, you will get full autonomy over your work with ample support where necessary.
- You will join a successful team that operates with purpose by helping the life science sector improve every day.
- People that inspire, are open, and are the best in their field will be your colleagues.
- You will be part of a rapidly growing company within a growing market. A company that leads the way through its innovative services, and candidate- and customer-focus.
- And of course, there are plenty of opportunities for personal growth and career expansion.
- 4-day work week initiative
Are you interested in this vacancy?
Click on the apply button or send your resume to Ismail Ouahhoud via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Type of Company